Your Furs Looking Their Best
Year After Year
- Use a broad shouldered hanger.
- Give your fur enough room in your closet so it doesn’t get crushed.
- If your fur gets crushed or has fingerprints give it a good shake.
- If your fur gets wet, it is not a problem.
Just give it a good shake and hang to dry in an area where the air can
circulate. In the unlikely event your fur gets soaked through to the
leather, contact us.
- Never place your fur near any heat source.
Heat causes fur
to dry out and become brittle.
not leave your furs in a garment bag of any kind (even a cloth one). Garment bags are for travel purposes only.
- Avoid friction caused by the likes of sliding across a car seat.
Friction causes the guard hairs to
singe or even rub off.
- Resist the temptation to continually ‘pet’ your fur. It
also causes friction.
- When seated, open the bottom closure. This avoids stress that potentially
causes the fur to rip in that area.
- Never Ever put your furs in cedar or mothballs or leave in a
basement (too damp) or attic (too hot and dry).
- Store your furs annually in our Climate-Controlled Vaults.
- Have them revitalized, cleansed and
conditioned each year.
Wear Often and Enjoy Every Moment!